About Hustle USA
Mission & Objectives
The mission of Hustle USA is to provide the intellectual, social, and financial capital to low-income, underserved entrepreneurs to start businesses that glorify God and serve their neighbor throughout the United States. Our goal is to promote and support community development by empowering entrepreneurs in low-income communities to support themselves, their families, and the broader community through wealth creation and job opportunities.
The Hustle USA Loan Fund’s objectives are to:
- Serve the small business credit needs throughout low-to-moderate income communities in the Phoenix metropolitan statistical area.
- Extend credit and provide technical assistance to historically underserved individuals, businesses, and communities through underwriting beyond typical banking conventions, without jeopardizing either portfolio quality or the best interests of borrowers (with a focus on African-American and Latino communities).
- Grant loans on a safe, sound, and collectible basis consistent with the credit policy.
- Diversify risks among the different industries and markets
- Expand employment opportunities.
- Price loans to sufficiently cover the cost of administration of the loan portfolio.
- Help borrowers improve their personal/business credit profiles.
- Contribute to positive outcomes for the borrowers and the communities in which they work.